We are now putting in hand plans for our first post-pandemic event.
Wednesday 15th and Thursday:16th June 2022
: Near St Paul's Cathedral, London.
We are building the programme and inviting speakers.
We don't announce speakers unless they are confirmed.
Keep an eye out for news.
There will be eight speakers.
1. Money laundering and sanctions evasions through high value assets including real estate, boats and aircraft
2. FinTech regulation, KYC and the risks of dealing with FinTechs
3. Protecting the environment through financial crime laws.
4. The role and effectiveness of artificial intelligence in detecting and preventing financial crime.
5. The challenges of KYC in a world where remote, instant, access is increasingly in demand / digital identity / identity
6. Family offices, offshore and private banking: comparing the risks and regulatory threats.
7. Identifying and effectively using open source intelligence.
8. Ethical issues in facial recognition.
9. Whistleblowing v Reporting money laundering, bribery, etc.
10. Crypto myths, Non-Fungible Tokens and financial crime and investigations.