The Financial Crime Forum offers ground-breaking access, free of charge, to live on-line Fora.
This is available to bona fide, chartered, schools, colleges and universities.
There are only a few conditions:
1. You will register for a single connection to the Forum and you will display one instance of it in a single lecture hall, seminar or classroom.
2. It is prohibited to save, download or record audio or video by any means whatsoever and institutions must enforce that policy.
3. We actively encourage the making of notes by teaching staff, students and pupils to use as the basis of discussion after the event.
4. You can have as many people as you wish in the room but they must all be staff, students and pupils. Admission must not be granted to parents or the public.
5. You are not permitted to charge for entry.
6. You will have one-way communications only.
The registration form is here: https://financialcrimeforum.com/FCF_FORMS/edu-online
What can you do in return?
There are a couple of things: maybe, one day, we will ask if we could put one of our speakers on your stage during a Forum. Why? Because it's much better for speakers to speak to an audience than to an empty room with a camera.
Also, take a look at this and see if it's useful for your students and pupils:
Copyright The Financial Crime Forum Limited 1999 et seq. - All Rights Reserved
Developed & Designed by Alaa Haddad